can't sync photos to iPad

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Seit 2004 hat sich viel getan, der iPod per se ist nicht mehr up-to-date, so wie dieses Forum. Um die Informationen nicht zu verlieren ist das Forum jetzt Read-Only für Gäste, Registrierungen sind aufgrund der hohen Anzahl an Spam-Accounts nichts mehr möglich. Vielen Dank für die schöne Zeit an alle aktiven Nutzer!

• can't sync photos to iPad

When I try to sync my MacBook with my iPad1 all of my information is synced except my photos. What ends up on my iPad is a blank rectangle or square where the photos used to be for over 9,000 photos that synced before. Toward the end of the sync process I get the following message:
    "The iPad cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found."

My photos are still on my MacBook

This seems to have occurred since I upgraded to the latest iPad software (4.3.1). My iTunes version is (10.2.1)

How do I get my photos to sync from my MacBook to my iPad again?

• Well, I hope I've understood your posting right.
    First of all: Do you sync your Photos with iPhoto? Or do you have all your Photos just in a folder and sync with this folder like you see it in the Screenshot?
    Well, if you sync with a folder, make sure the Images have the right file format (.jpg fo example)
    When you sync with iPhoto, try to not sync your Photos one time, an than try to sync them again. When this doesn't work, try to copy them into a folder and sync over folder.

At last, excuse me for my really bad English, I'm still studying ^^

Kommen wir an uns're Tore
    Endlich bricht's aus uns heraus
    Heimat, wir sind zuhaus!

Quote by Equilibrium - Heimwärts